How to keep inspiring our kids and keeping in touch with SipaG Academy's community? SipaG launched "Kamustahan" online sessions, twice a week, broadcasted of Facebook and reaching each time more than 1100 people in the Philippines, USA and Europe. Coach Chester P. de Torres and Kuya Dennis Montealto as presentators; we assisted to inspiring sessions with different speakers from organizations SipaG collaborates with (Coaches Accross Continents, Henry V Moran Foundation, Gawad Kalinga Europe). Some SipaG kids were also invited to share their experience and the different programs.
These sessions truly confirmed our impact made through collaborations. Partnering with these organizations permits us to have even more impact in the communities we develop our programs, so as to pursue our mission to uplift and develop underprivileged children and their community through sports.
Discover the full program: 6 sessions accessible in replay here :
- July 6: Back pass: the story of SipaG Academy https://www.facebook.com/gawadkalingasipag/videos/280579219720276/
- July 8: Exchanging notes with Coaches Across Continents (CAC)
- July 13: Staying fit and healthy during the covid19 pandemic
- July 15: Bridging cultural divide, building community dialogue through sports
July 20: Liga Eskwela futsal fever
- July 22: From Pro in Switzerland to grassroots in the Philippines: exchanging football insights with Coach Thomas Pfyl
Behind the scene - our ephemeral video studio for the circonstance!
Well done to our SipaG coaches Chester, Zarah, Jezniel, Bert and to Kuya Dennis for their involvement and professionalism. We continue sharing love and hope for our communities!